Welcome

Thursday 24 January 2013

Colors Hunting for my Engagement Day

For my engagement day this coming March, I have to choose the colors which still undecided yet..!
Goshh, trust me, this is the most difficult things to do..To choose the right colors!!
I have here is some combination I found on Google Image..

1) Mint + Peach
Awesome right? But I still doubt if this will fit my skin.

I love the idea of latest soft colors..


2) Navy + Aqua
OMG!! I always love blue!! Gimme 5 who shares the same interest on BLUE color!!


3) Purple
He already chose purple ;)


Yeah, still undecided, hopefully by this Monday, everything will settled up since I am going to start buying the gifts soon.



Here is the interesting colors for 2013
Color for 2013
Love Grayed Jade and Linen


Tell me your colors ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...